From project concept to final installation, Domus’ specification and technical teams are available to provide a comprehensive range of technical services and specialist advice.
For tiles, stone and engineered flooring, Domus’ industry experience, expertise and knowledge of surface finishing materials, such as ceramic, porcelain, stone, wood, laminate and vinyl, ensure the project’s technical challenges are best resolved.
During the design, specification and installation stages, Domus can provide:
• Design and suitability advice
• J10, J30, M10, M20, M40, M50, & K21, NBS specifications for ceramics, porcelain, stone, glass, wood, laminates and vinyl finishes
• Technical layouts and setting out guides
• Trims, skirting and stair details
• Finishing products
• CAD drawings for technical solutions and bespoke products
• PTV results, pendulum testing and slip resistance advice
• Specialist products to meet DDA regulations
• LRV testing and advice
• Surface preparation, levelling, waterproofing, adhesive, grouting and sealant advice
• Movement control advice
• Underlays and membranes
• Underfloor heating guidance
• Fixing and installation guides
• Cleaning and maintenance guides
Our technical partners
Our technical partners for adhesives, grouts, dry-screeds, cleaning and maintenance products, trims, underlays, membranes, movement joints, and specialist installation equipment include: Pergo, Mapei, Rubio, Knauf, Fila, Schluter & Sigma.
At Domus, we understand that our products are a small but important part of the overall solution. They are not stand alone. They are an element connected to a larger system.
We recognise it requires high quality technical knowledge and experienced people to deliver complex technical solutions and ensure successful project results.
For more information contact our Domus specification and technical teams
Email: [email protected]
For further information or technical advice please contact us