Natural Stone - Raw
4 Colours | 1 Finish | 2 Sizes
A natural stone design made from recycled marble or limestone slabs. 99% is salvaged material selected from quarried stone while the remaining 1% is a natural resin that works as a binding agent. Innovative and eco-friendly, its linear layered structure provides character and beauty to any interior setting.
Design Alfredo & Gabriele Salvatori
V4 - Random
4 Colours / 1 Finish / 3 Sizes